legolas-elven Index du Forum

vous etes fans des elfes de fantasy et de féerie et surtout legolas du seigneur des anneaux vous avez trouvez le bon forum tout se qui lui concerne et ici !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Developers Of This App Have Not Set Up This App Prope

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    legolas-elven Index du Forum -> Legolas -> fanfic
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: The Developers Of This App Have Not Set Up This App Prope Répondre en citant

The Developers Of This App Have Not Set Up This App Properly For Facebook Login
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

The non-test version allows the option to turn status and review to ON. shareimprove this answer answered Jun 1 '15 at 12:24 Naresh Dudhat 17218 add a comment up vote 0 down vote after a lot of tries, I've read in other topics which someone said "delete all your apps and create it again". Sorry about that. Click Settings from the table in the left side of the page Then under the Contact Email type in your email you would like to use Then click save settings button Go to 'Status & Review' from the table in the left side of the page. Here's more info on test apps: shareimprove this answer answered Dec 1 '14 at 22:34 jsutterfield 7826 add a comment up vote 5 down vote And addition to all these beautifull comments dont forget to Start A Submission shareimprove this answer answered Jul 31 '16 at 12:39 Sam 1,35321420 add a comment up vote 4 down vote Okay - sandbox is off, domain has to be correct because 99% of the users can reach the app, and "all its live features available to the general public" is set to yes. Sign in to add this to Watch Later Add to Loading playlists. This feature is not available right now. Hit the "Save" button at the bottom of the page. Go to "Settings" in the left menu. That way you can keep the app private during development but still test out the functionality. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login? Ask Question up vote 476 down vote favorite 111 I'm trying to make login with Facebook available in my script. if you delete it, you cannot use the old version, on app created version is the most recent, so need update alllll your code. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Published on Apr 14, 2014Please note that ONLY Facebook App Developer/Owner can fix this issue.Note: You MUST have a contact email address. tnx. In case of anybody cannot find it –user2889249 Jun 20 '14 at 12:05 8 Hello I get to this option but the on/off button is disabled. Categories . Joomla Kave 736 views 2:58 Facebook JavaScript SDK: Login and Get Basic User Info - 1 - Duration: 18:02. When you hover mouse on it, you'll see a popup saying, "Not available to all users because your app is not live." So next, you've to make it publicly available. I tried adding that user into different roles of our test app (Developer and Tester), but to no avail. This is a new Policy of Facebook. The circle next to your app name is not fully green. rev2018.1.9.28317 . (Tips from Anderson Porcari - Thanks) A simple tutorial to fix Facebook "App Not Setup: The developers of the app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login" Category Education License Standard YouTube License Show more Show less Loading. About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Test new features . Here's error screenshot: Any ideas? android ios facebook facebook-graph-api shareimprove this question edited Mar 18 '16 at 10:32 Hiren Patel 29.1k13107108 asked Jan 24 '14 at 9:42 Jack 9,77871737 refer this link… –Jigar Jun 24 '16 at 4:23 add a comment 17 Answers 17 active oldest votes up vote 619 down vote accepted With respect to the all the other answers, here's the screenshot to help someone. shareimprove this answer answered Mar 11 '14 at 18:27 Eytoss 1915 so simple, so hard to get it when the problem occurs. Finally, make sure the user you added accepts the request sent before you try to test otherwise the log in process will fail in the second screen just after the user accept the conditions. .. –SineadCoyle Sep 9 '14 at 9:38 show 5 more comments up vote 154 down vote Since the UI of the facebook has changed recently, here's the latest update for setting the sandbox mode ON/OFF : Go to Click on the Apps menu on the top bar. shareimprove this answer answered Apr 29 '15 at 19:50 Abel 1,4731518 add a comment up vote 4 down vote Hemang's answer was right, BUT, there's one extra step you'll need, which is to add a Facebook App ID. It can be confugured change version as i ansered on, check it out . .. (I discovered I was missing this part): Once you've done that in addition to Hemang's answer, you'll be good to go! shareimprove this answer answered Jun 8 '15 at 16:11 AndrewSmiley 1,2551126 add a comment up vote 3 down vote This resolved my issue if you do not want to make the app available to the public (keeping Status & Review on NO) I had to sign out of the previous account on the Facebook App and also remove the Facebook account in Settings. niftyc 208,934 views 11:31 Leadifly - Facebook App Set Up Tutorial - Duration: 4:18. So, as AndrewSmiley said above, you should remeber to update that in your app strings shareimprove this answer answered Nov 5 '16 at 12:12 Filipe 364 Never delete the app 5a02188284
facebook for smart tvfacebook account hacker v2.1 downloadchat facebook gratis para nokia c3facebook cool scrapsboyfriend asking for facebook passwordonline download video from facebookhow to get the old version of facebook app on my iphonemo hackear facebookdownload facebook photos uploader freehow to hack facebook password new 2013

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    legolas-elven Index du Forum -> Legolas -> fanfic Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation